IECE Report Card
2017 Award - AACSB International Spotlight Challenge Selection - Top 35 Global Entrepreneurship Program for Fostering Entrepreneurship.
The Mission of IECE
The goal of the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship is to cultivate entrepreneurship on campus and in the community. Whether it be through robust academic programs and professional advising, we are making an impact throughout the Inland Empire. But don’t just take our word for it – we have the results to prove it!
As a Result of Educational & Business Assistance Programs Since 2002 IECE has:
- Recognized as a Top 35 Global Entrepreneurship Program for Fostering Entrepreneurship from AACSB International
- Received the 2010 National Excellence in Entrepreneurship Education Award from the United States Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE)
- Ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine and The Princeton Review multiple times, including the #4 Graduate Program for Entrepreneurship
- Provided assistance to approximately 70,000 individuals and entrepreneurs
- Achieved over $125 million of economic impact by helping companies gain access to capital and increase sales and profits
- Assisted in the creation of more than 2,000 new jobs in the community.
- Raised $28+ million in funds through grants, gifts, contracts & sponsorships to fund its operations
- Awarded $527,000 of academic scholarships to students studying entrepreneurship at Cal State San Bernardino