Finalists announced for 2021 Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards, Celebrating a New Era of Innovation!
Finalists announced for 2021 Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards!
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., October 1, 2021 -- The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at Cal State San Bernardino announced the finalists for this year's Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program. 27 entrepreneurs were selected from a pool of over 250 nominees. The 35 semi-finalists participated in a reception on September 30 sponsored by RP&B CPAs, where they interacted with the event judges. Immediately following the reception, the judges convened to select the finalists. The finalists for the event will compete for the Spirit of the Entrepreneur award in six (6) different categories at the 19th annual awards black-tie gala on November 10 at the Fox Performing Arts Center in Riverside. Winners will be announced at the event.
The 2021 Inland Empire entrepreneurial finalists include:GENERAL ENTREPRENEUR
- A&R Tarpaulins Inc. DBA AR Tech, AR Industries, Bud Weisbart - Fontana>
- Continental East Development, Inc., Lydia Percia Rattan - Murrieta>
- Inland Building Construction Companies, Inc., Lori Hyder - San Bernardino>
- StratosFuel, Inc., Jonathan Palacios-Avila - San Bernardino>
- 3CHealth, Bear Simerson - Palm Desert>
- Alcam Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Cameron Stewart - Riverside>
- Aleph Group Inc., Jales A. Mello - Riverside>
- Arrowhead Orthopaedics, Dr. James Matiko - Redlands>
- DH Casters, Mary Lyn Baker - Ontario>
- Stearns Product Development Corp DBA Proluxe, Steve Raio - Perris>
- The Sash Company, Angelique Barnum - Upland>
- U. S. Rubber Recycling, Inc., Jeff Baldassari - Colton>
- AmPac Business Capital, Hilda Kennedy - Ontario>
- In-Roads Creative Programs, Inc., Sharon Barton-Maggio - Highland>
- Murrish Maintenance Construction Services LLC, Suzie Murrish - Ontario>
- Pacific Capital Wealth Management, Chad Willardson - Corona>
- Quality Marble & Granite, Evan Cohen - Ontario>
- Social Catfish, LLC, David McClellan - Murrieta>
- Arcade Coffee Roasters, Stephen Hasemeyer - Riverside>
- Lucky's Coffee Roasters, Tyler Smith - Claremont>
- Qwiktarp Inc., Michael Edward Jones - Palm Springs>
- RHC Productions, Ali Ghassemzadeh - Eastvale>
- Stone Church Brewing, Bill Steinkirchner - Corona>
- Corona Chamber of Commerce, Robert (Bobby) Spiegel - Corona>
- Gardenworksforkids, Donna M. Solomon - Yucaipa>
- Rancho Mirage Chamber of Commerce, Katie Stice, IOM - Rancho Mirage>
- The Heart Matters Foster Family Agency, Carrie Mathews - Grand Terrace>
Attendees can BOOK TICKETS ONLINE HERE with direct seat selection for the 2021 Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards gala event. Ticket prices for the black-tie event range from $35 to $165 each.
Spirit Awards Event Features
Commencing at 5:00 p.m. on November 10th, attendees will experience either a Gala or VIP reception, stellar event entertainment, awards presentations, and an exclusive after party! Ticket sales will be starting soon!
The Best of the Best award. Sponsored by Best, Best & Krieger, LLP The top entrepreneur from among the evenings award recipients that best exemplifies the entrepreneurial spirit will take home the 2021 Best of the Best award.The Garner Holt Student Fast Pitch Competition
Witness 90-second business pitches from competing student finalists. Audience members cast their votes for the best business idea through a live voting poll to determine which students will walk away with the top cash prizes.
Entertainment Upcoming entertainment guest stars are always an anticipated reveal during the gala. Past events have included top flight entertainment such as: Rock Legend Eddie Money, Ekenah Claudin-Transcending Box, and Gregory Adamson- Facing the Music Performance Artistry.
VIP Reception Sponsored by City National Bank an RBC Company
A portion of the proceeds from the Spirit of the Entrepreneur event benefit the Spirit of the Entrepreneur Scholarship established by Dr. Mike Stull, Director of Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship at California State University, San Bernardino. The scholarship is awarded to vetted and deserving entrepreneurship students in order to assist them in achieving their degree.
The Spirit of the Entrepreneur event is presented by the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) and the Jack H. Brown College of Business & Public Administration at California State University San Bernardino and sponsored by a wide range of local organizations including: