2011 Spirit Award Finalists Selected!
25 entrepreneurs selected represent the best and most inspiring entrepreneurs in the Inland Empire!
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., October 6, 2011 – The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at Cal State San Bernardino announced the finalists for this year’s Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program. The award recipients will be announced at the Nov. 8 black-tie gala at the Riverside Convention Center.
"We have another amazing group of entrepreneurs," said Mike Stull, director of the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship. "Despite the economic challenges we have a tremendous number of successful companies in the Inland Empire. They are an inspiring group of outstanding role models for anyone that wants to be an entrepreneur."
The 2011 Inland Empire entrepreneurial finalists include:
- Janise Graham – Janise Graham Insurance and Financial Services – Corona
- Ursula Mentjes – Sales Coach Now – Riverside
- Lisa Ramsey – Medi-Cal Consulting Services, Inc. – Riverside
- Sandra Ayala – Los Portales Mexican Grill and Seafood – Chino
- Aurelio Barreto III – C28 – Riverside
- William Land III and Laura Land – Accessory Export, LLC – Riverside
- Amanda Johnson – True to Intention – Ontario
- Richard Resendez & Steve Brownell – Superior Packaging Solutions – Redlands
- Scott Whipple & John Gordon – Canidae All Natural Pet Food – Norco
- Eddie & Walter Boyd – MacroAir Technologies, Inc. – San Bernardino
- Mike Konrad – Aqueous Technologies – Rancho Cucamonga
- Joseph Shurance – Executive Business Services, Inc. – Temecula
- Rod & Elma Eaton – California Cart Builder – Lake Elsinore
- Janet Steiner – Thoro Packaging – Corona
- John Widly & Mark Markos – American Furniture Alliance – Corona
- Kelli Holmes – TEAM Referral Network – La Verne
- Mike & Kim Jones – The RehabAbilities Family of Companies – Rancho Cucamonga
- Elaine Norland – A Cone Zone – Corona
- Lesandre Barley – Vinyl Ladies – Running Springs
- Christiana & Rebecca Grammer – Suite 106 Cupcakery, LLC – Rancho Cucamonga
- Angie Lustrick – Angie’s World – Riverside
- Patricia Nickols – Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County – San Bernardino
- Steve Reneker – SmartRiverside – Riverside
- Terrance Stone – Young Visionaries Youth Leadership Academy – San Bernardino
- Barbara Wormser – Inland Harvest – Redlands
The 9th Annual Spirit of the Entrepreneur Awards program is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011 at the Riverside Convention Center. The gala includes a cocktail reception, dinner, and awards. For more information or to make reservations, call (909) 537-3708.