Even YOU Can Build an APP Workshop Series
CSUSB Students Have you ever wanted to learn How to build a mobile app?
Do you have a great idea for a mobile app but no access to technical support? This new workshop series, developed by our Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Steve Abbott, is a huge part of the new APP Lab that in development in partnership with Apple, Inc and AACSB. Using Swift programming format you can learn to build a mobile app by playing games! NO TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED!
Mobile Application Development 3-Part Series for CSUSB Students:
- Part 1: Exploring the Playgrounds - Exposing beginners to app coding language concepts
- Part 2: Functional App Development - Start to build a custom app within the user interface
- Part 3: Process of Deployment - Functional deployment and testing of a custom app to take to the app market
FEB 16th – ORIENTATION FEB 22nd – SERIES LAUNCH DATE
- /No technical skills required/li>
- /Total run time 1 academic year starting in FEB 2021
- /Virtual workshop & project investment time 4-6 hours per week
- (Equipment available for those that qualify)
QUESTIONS? Please contact Steve Abbott for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.