The CSUSB Entrepreneurship program provides academic opportunities that foster student development through experiential learning. With a strong foundation of core classes and a variety of electives, you will learn to navigate your own path as an entrepreneurial leader. Discover your full potential as we guide you through the process of creating, launching and managing a business venture! Students, regardless of the career path they choose, will be able to use key entrepreneurial competencies and apply the entrepreneurial mindset in any context! Whether you’re the fully invested entrepreneur or just testing the waters, we offer course programs for all levels of interest. Find the program that best meets your needs:
- Undergraduate Concentration in Entrepreneurship (BA)
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MSEI)
- Graduate Focus Area in Entrepreneurship (MBA)
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Minor in Entrepreneurship in the Arts
- Certificate in Arts and Entrepreneurship
- BA Liberal Studies - Entrepreneurship Concentration
- BS Career & Technical Studies - Entrepreneurship Concentration
- Elective Courses for Non-Entrepreneurship Majors & Open University
Come and Kick Our Tires!
Still not convinced that your major field of study could use an entrepreneurial advantage? Then we invite you to come and try it out with our ADMN 1001 – Leadership for Global Challenges: Exploring the Entrepreneurial Mindset, a General Education (GE Category E) course that explores the concept of entrepreneurship and how the entrepreneurial lens can be employed to help individuals understand, interact and change the world around them by solving pressing personal, social and global problems. Students will learn the skills and abilities consistent with an entrepreneurial mindset to develop as a whole person by better understanding human behavior, creative endeavors, social relationships, one's relationship to the environment and how stress and failure can be managed.